The Kovi-House/Kovi-House VR promise
to provide best service for customers.
The purpose of the Terms and
Conditions of Kovi-House defines the service provided, the
condition and process of providing its service, the right, duty
and responsibilities of the company and membership and etc.
The Terms belows are provided by
each clauses. If it is not defined, the meaning of the terms would
be determined by relevant Act and subordinate statute.
1. Kovi-House Service
- It is the service that helps Customers or membership
using its program to plan interior design by their PC, Tablet and
Mobiles, and the curation services, SNS and any other services
3. Normal Membership
- It means customers who agree the terms of condition and
receive ID, PASSWORD and the services Kovi-House provides.
4. KoviOnline Membership
- It means any kind of the membership except Kovi-House
Membership. Normal Membership are offered free contents and
services from the Kovi-House.
5. Membership Information
- It means the membership that Kovi-House proves with
member's carrer with its rules and provide services or advices
for. In this terms of condition, even though the clauses does not
mention Kovi-House Membership especially, Kovi-House membership
would be applied its clauses.
6. Information of Kovi-Online
- It means the information that the customers or members
should fill in with their information. The company uses that
information to distinguish their identity and prove it to provide
the service to the customers and members.
- It means that the information which are proven by the
company with their rules and processes for issuing Kovi-Online
- It is the numbers and letters the company prove and the
members make for the members to receives the service. It is
usually the email address.
- It is the numbers and letters which member selected for
protecting their information.
10. Kovi-House VR
- It means sign, letter, voice, sound, video, image and
files members upload on the service the company provides.
- It is the self-interior-plan service the company
provides. Membership and Kovi-Online Membership can create their
outputs with contents provided by the company and share the
outputs with other members.
3. (Agreement Effect and
- ① This agreement take its effects when members are
notified of its agreement properly in the service.
- ② Company can change this agreements relating to its
Regulations, Encouragement of use Network System, and Proection
Information as company does not violating its relevant Act and
- ③ If company changes the agreements, the company should
notify its reasons and date of applying changes. The notification
of the changes processes by the Section 1. However, the important
changes about member's duty and right would be notified 30 days
earlier and company changed agreements send it members and
customer by emails.
- ④ Company would consider members to agree the changes of
agressments as company notify its changes to members, but the
members do not show their refusal explicitly.
- ⑤ Members can cancel their use of service and contract if
they do not agree about changes of agreement.
- ⑥ Approving this agreement means approving the
responsibilities to check changes of agreement regularly. Company
does not have responsibility about members' damage from missing
information about changed agreement.
4. Rules outside the terms and
This Agreement basically follows
Telecommunications Business Act, Law of Protection Information,
Law of Regulation of Agreement for some clauses not mentioned in
5. Completion of Use Contract
- ① Service Use Contract would be completed by member's
application of registering membership, and company approves it
with the information (emails, password, nickname and etc.) from
- ② Kovi-Online members can use services provided by
company when they sign up as a paid-up membership. The
application should be filled with Clause 1 of Section 5 of this
- ③ Company suppose an applicant of membership to recognize
policies (like copy-right law) and the notification of the
changes of it.
6. Approval and Regulation
about Application of Use
- ① Company approves the applicants who does not have any
business or technical trouble.
- ② Company will cancel the contract if a member apply to
access service in a unproper way like Stealing privacy
information, and also the applicant will take punishment by
relevant Act and subordinate statute.
- ③ Company would not allow application of use access with
- · When the company cannot provide service
because of technical reason.
- · When some information of an application is
- · When an applicant has unproper purpose to
- · When a member has the record of losing the
membership because of his or her mistake. However, the company
make exception if the company approve readmitting a member
after 6 months from losing membership.
- · any other reasons.
7. Change of Membership
- ① Members can always read and change their private
information through service.
- ② If member's private information is changed, the member
must notify the changes of private information to the company or
change his or her information at website by himselves or
- ③ A member has the responsibilities of losses from not
modifying his or her private information as the information is
- ④ The changed information would be accepted as it passes
examination the company excutes.
8. Use of Service
- ① The company start to provide service at approving
- ② The Company will notify trouble to provide service when
the company can not provide it owing to technical or business
- ③ Providing service is 24 house a day, no holiday.
However, the service can be stopped owing to business or
technical reasons and its management policy.
- ④ The company may divide the service into ranges and
determine the available time for each range separately, In this
case, the contents will be announced.
- ⑤The company can make more terms for additional service,
and the member who apply to addtional service has to check its
terms at the first time.
9. Cancel Or Change of Service
- ① If there are some significant reason for changing the
service (including additional Service), the company change the
content of the service.
- ② The company cancel or limit part or whole of the
service because of the reasons below.
- · When the company needs maintenance of service
- · When a member obstruct the company business.
- · When the Shortage, trouble of service
infrastructure, heavy of internet traffic and etc. which prvent
from providing service happen.
- · When the company cannot keep providing service
because of some reason like an end of contract with an
10. Provision of Information
and Publishing Advertisement
- ① The Company can provice members information by E-mail,
mail and SMS or displaying it at the service.
- ② The company can provice members information about the
company, an affiliated company or any other advertisement by
E-mail, mail and SMS or displaying it at the service.
- ③ It is all a problem between the member and the
advertiser that the member communicates or transacts in such a
way as using the advertisement listed on the service or
participating in the advertiser's sales promotion activities
through the service. If problems arise between members and
advertisers, the members and advertisers must be resolved
directly, and the company is not responsible for this.
- ④ The Company can send e-mail without approval from a
member in come cases.
- · When the company send an authentication mail
to the member for checking the member's e-mail address.
- · When the company send an authentication mail
to the member for checking modification of member's
- · in the case of an application for the purpose
of disturbing or disturbing the well-being, order, public
order, or morality of society.
- · As the company provide other service, the
company decide to send some information to the member.
11. Responsibility for Posting
- ① The company can delete postings without notification
and the company does not take any responsibility of it when some
- · When it harms the company's, other members' or
third party's reputation.
- · When it violates fine custom or public order.
- · When it is relating to criminal action.
- · When it trapass the other right or copy-right.
- · When it has content violating the terms and
- · When it does not fit with the company service.
- · When it contains unapproved advertisement or
- · When it has content which steals other peopole
contents or falsifies other people information.
- · When several postings which has same content
is posted over and over.
- · When it has URL information about the website
that prohibit to use their service outside.
- · When it violates other relational statute and
the terms and conditions of the additional service.
- ② The Company can apply detailed use guideline for each
services to postings, and members should follow it and display
their postings (including members to member communication)
- ③ If a normal member, not a Kovi-Online member, but has
interior designer career, post the information bout service and
products, the company can delete his or her postings without
notification and the company does not take any responsibility of
12. Right of Posting
- ① The posts a member displays are protected by copyright
law, and the contents and intellectual property the company made
are belong to the company.
- ② a member approve of the company using his or her posts
in the inside and outside of the country with purposes below.
- · Because posts are used within the service,
they can be modified by converting or simplifying the size of
- · The posts are displayed on Service or
interworking service which the company or an affiliated company
run and those posts are copied, transmitted or displayed.
However, the company does not do it if the owner of the posts
send refusal of displaying on other service to the company by
- · For promoting the company service, dispaying
posts on the media or the press agency.
- ③ If the company provides the third party with
unmentioned purposes and take monetary consideration, the compnay
get the post owner's consent by e-amil or call before providing
the contents to the third party.
- ④ The company supposes that members approve their posts
to be shown from the result of the company's search engine or the
other members use it in the service. Also, the company supposes
that members approve to post their creation by software's and
- ⑤ According to Section 18, when a member's membership are
terminated, all of his or her posts will be deleted. However, the
posts which other members or the third party display by sharing
feature will not be deleted.
- ⑥ The company can transmit postings or sharing it within
sites by sites as not changing the posts contents when the
company merges several sites or service management policy into
one site or policy. However, the company notify it to the
- ⑦ Provided free or not, the company has intellctual
property about all contents which are 2D&3D contents, apartment
data, and databas and ect. So, the members must not use it or
provide the third party by copying, modifying, displaying,
remodeling, transmitting, distributing, publishing and
13. Duty of The Company
- ① The compnay will not provide members' privacy
information to the third party without members' consent.
- ② The company builds security system for protecting
the company prepare technical and managerial methods to take
- ③ The company should handle members' complaint about the
service as soon as possible. If it takes delay, the company
notify its reasons and the schedule of solving troubles by e-mail
or displaying it on the service.
- ④ If members take loss from the service the company
provides and its loss is from the company's intention or gross
negligence, the company bears its loss and it is treated as
14. Duty of Membership
- ① Members should comply with terms and conditions,
relevant Act and subordinate statute, notification about service
the company informs and should not obstruct company business.
- ② Members cannot have business activity of selling
products by using the service except the company concede to them
their business officially. Members cannot take profits from
advertisement, business by pornographic site, illegal publishment
of business software as well. If members violates it and make
loss from result of the illegal business, the company does not
have responsiblity of the governemnt's legal action or
imprisonment toward the members. Also, the members have duty for
compensation of damages to the company.
- ③ members cannot sell or yield their membership to
others. Also, the company prevent from using membership as a
15. Notification to Members
- ① The company can notify the duty or right members have
for using service by E-mail, SMS and etc.
- ② The company can send notification to many and
unspecified members individually by the service.
16. Duty and Responsibility of
Managing ID and PASSWORD
- ① Members should keep their ID and PASSWORD safely
themselves. All responsibility of the result from unproper or
neglect usage is members' own.
- ② The company limit the usage of members' ID, if the
members ID is on privacy at risk or has unproper purpose to
damage society or causes misunderstanding of being system
- ③ Members should not let others to use their ID and
Password. If members recognize their ID and PASSWORD are used by
others, they have to notify it to the company and follow the
17. Protection and Usage of
- ① The company collects members' information legally based
service that other company manages (It means the service our
company does not manage).
- ③ The company can provide members' information when
investigate or administrative agency requests on it based on the
law of Protection of Communications Secrets Act, the promotion of
information and communication network use and protection of
- ④ The company does not take the reponsibility of the
exposure of member's information happened by his or her mistake.
- ⑤ The company make it a rule to manage member information
by itself, but if it is needed to depute part or all of task to
the company to an entrusted company.
- ⑥ If a member withdraws the consent of using or providing
their information, when they are processing contract of use, the
service contract of use automatically is closed based on the
18. Closing Contract and
Limitation of Use
- ① If a member close their contract of use, they have to
apply closing contract request to the service website or
application. If a member cannot close their service through the
website or application, it is possible to request by service page
the company provides or e-mail. If the company take those
requset, handling it as soon as possible.
- ② If a member close the contract of use, only member's
posts in his or her individual pages are deleted based on Section
12, Clause 5.
- ③ If members violates this terms of conditions or the
additional service terms and obstruct the business service, the
company can give warning, temporary suspension of use, permanent
suspension of use or closing contract of use to the members
- ④ The member can make raising an objection for the
limitation of service use or the closing the contract of use
which is occured based on Section 3. If the company think it is
defensibleness, the member can use the service immediately.
- ⑤ The company can limit using the service, if the member
has not logged in during 3 months or more, for the protection of
member information or the effectiveness of management.
19. Purchase Request
- ① The member has to request purchasing the service based
on this terms and conditions and regulation the company make. The
company provide contents to the member in a way that the member
can easily undertand it.
- · Search and selection about goods.
- · Guideline to input the service receiver's
name, address, phone nunber and e-mail.
- · A confirmation of checking terms and
conditions, service that limit to withdraw, shipment charge and
- · A confirmation of purchaing goods and the
consent of its companys' confirmation.
- · Selection of payment.
20. Completion of Purchasing
- ① The company cannot appove purchasing request in some
cases. However, the company has to notify that the contract with
the minor member can be canceled by the minor themselves or their
legal representatives if there was not the agreement from their
legal representatives. The some cases are below.
- · There are false information, omission of
information, or typo.
- · Minor purchases illegal goods or service like
cigarette and alcohol which is designated prohibited items by
Juvenile Protection Act.
- · The company think there are problem to approve
purchase request because of the technical problem.
- ② The company supposes that the contract is completed
when the service receiver take the approval message from the
company based on Section 22, Clause 1.
- ③ The approval of purchasing from the company has to
include the service receiver's consent and availability to
purchase and the information of canceling purchasing service.
21. Payment Method
- ① The payment method for goods or services purchased from
the company can be made in any of the following methods: However,
the company shall not collect any nominal fees for the payment
method of the users by adding goods or other fees.
- · Transfering accounts such as phone banking or
- · Payment by prepaid, debit, credit card and
- · Direct deposit by using a virtual account
- · Mobile phone payment
- · Payment by coupons given by the company, such
as discount coupons
- · Other payment methods specified by the company
- ② The company may request the member to change the
payment method, refuse or postpone payment temporarily in
accordance with the company's policy when there are legal or
technical problems with the member's payment or an unexpected
failure (such as a bank network failure).
- ③ The member is responsible for providing the information
in relation to the payment to the company, and the company may
cancel the order if the payment is not made within a reasonable
period of time after the payment application of the goods or
- ④ The company can check the purchaser's payment method,
that the member has legitimate use rights and, if necessary,
request the suspension of the transaction and submission of prima
22. (Confirmation of receiving
notice, change and cancel purchase application)
- ① The company notifies the user to send conrfirmation of
receiving notice when the user requests for purchase.
- ② Users who receive confirmation of receipt can change
and cancel the purchase application immediately after receiving
confirmation of receipt if there is a discrepancy, and the
company shall handle the request without delay if there is a
request from the user before delivery. However, if the payment
has already been made, the application withdrawal and other
provisions under Section 25 shall be followed.
23. Supply of goods and ETC.
- ① Unless there is a separate agreement with the users
regarding the time of the supply of goods, the company would take
other necessary measures, such as ordering, packing and other
measures, so that the goods can be delivered to the users within
7 days from the date of the subscription. However, if the company
has already received all or part of the payment, such as goods
and etc., within three business days from the date the company
would take measures. In such a case, the company shall take
appropriate measures so that the user can check the supply
procedure and progress of the goods.
- ② In the event of an unavoidable reason such as holidays
and other holidays or natural disasters, the period is excluded
from the delivery service period.
- ① If the company cannot provide the users with purchased
goods or service for reasons such as out of stock or other
reasons, the company notifies users of the reason, and make
refund within three business days from the date of receipt of
payment in advance or take other measures for refund.
25. Cancellation of
subscription and ETC.
- ① Users who have signed a contract with the company
regarding the purchase of goods or other goods may withdraw their
subscription within seven days from the date of receipt
confirmation. However, if the supply is made later than the
notification, the subscription can be withdrawn within seven days
of receiving the supply of goods.
- ② Users cannot return or exchange goods or other goods if
they receive delivery in any of the following cases:
- · The goods are destroyed or damaged by the
users who is responsible for it. However, it is excluded from
damaging the cases of goods for checking contents.
- · The value of goods has decreased significantly
due to the usage of goods or service or some consumption by the
- · The value of goods has decreased significantly
in process of time and it is not resalabl anymore.
- · In case the product can be duplicated with the
same performance, the original product or its case has been
- · The Presidential Decree sets out for the
safety of other transactions
- ③ In case of Paragraphs 2 to 4, the company does not
limit users' withdrawal of subscription unless the company
specifies clearly how users withdraw the subscription.
- ④ Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2,
the user may withdraw his subscription within three months from
the date of receiving the goods or within 30 days from the date
when he or she is informed of the fact that the contents of the
goods differ from the display, advertisement, or contract
26. Effect of the withdrawal of
subscription and ETC.
- ① The company will refund the payment of goods already
paid within three business days if the goods are returned from
the users. In such a case, the company pays the users the delayed
interest calculated by multiplying the delayed interest rate
specified and announced by the Fair Trade Commission for the
- ② When the user pays for the above payment by credit card
or electronic currency, the company requests that the service
provider that provides the payment method stops or cancels the
claim for the payment without delay.
- ③ In the case of withdrawal of subscription, the user
pays for the cost of returning the goods supplied. The company
does not claim any penalty or damages from the users for
withdrawal of the subscription. However, if the contents of the
goods differ from the contents of the advertisement, or the
contents of the goods are fulfilled differently from the
contract, the company pays the cost of the return of the goods,
- ④ If the user pays shipping costs when receiving goods,
the company clearly indicates who pays for the cancellation of
- ① The company can issue coupons to users who purchase
goods or other products. The coupons can receive a discount of a
certain amount or a certain percentage when purchasing a
- ② Except as otherwise expressly provided, the coupons
cannot be transferred to another person, and in any case it may
not be sold or sold to another person in substance.
- ③ Coupons cannot be withdrawn in cash, and will expire
when the displayed validity period expires or the service
contract is terminated.
- ④ Coupons may be restricted according to some items or
amount, and if you leave the membership, the product coupons will
- ① The point is e-money operated by the company. When
purchasing goods, etc., users can use it as the payment method.
the value of 1P (point) is equal to 1 won in cash.
- ② The point will be awarded according to the procedures
and methods set by the company through its policies, events and
- ③ The point validity period is one year from the date of
that the points are awarded and the point will be expired
automatically after the expiration date. However, the effective
period is applied based on the date that the point is initially
awarded for refunding, such as withdrawal of subscription.
- ④ The point will be used in order of the expiration date,
and unused points will be expired when the validity period
expires or the service contract is terminated.
- ⑤ The point is the benefits that the company pays to the
members for free, and it cannot be used in cash and is in effect
according to the time limit and usage method set by the company.
This may be limited by some items or amounts.
- ⑥ The point cannot be transferred to others except by the
company policy and cannot be used for dishonest purposes. In the
event of a violation, the company terminates the point or suspend
29. Location-Based Service
- ① The company may include location-based services in
order to provide useful services that are more conducive to the
members' real lives.
- ② The company's location-based service is a free service
that provides location information from a location information
provider that collects location information of a member's device.
Specifically, the service that allows the member's current
location or specific location to be shared with other members,
the service that provides living information or advertising
information using the member's current location, the contents of
the member's share and the information service that are recorded
or combined with the member's friends. In particular, in order to
the members to use location-based services using personal
location information as users under the age of 14, the consent
from legal representatives, including parents must be made first.
If the location-based service is found to have been used without
the consent of the legal representative, the company immediately
suspends the use of the location-based service by the members.
- ③ Members (including legal representatives of users under
the age of 14) can withhold their consent to the use of providing
personal location information and scope and location-based
service of the persons receiving the service, or may withdraw all
or part of their consent to the service or request in suspension
temporarily. In accordance with the provisions of the Act on the
Protection and Use of Location Information, etc., the company
keeps the Personal Location Information and Location Information
and Construction Office confirmation data for more than six
months, and when the member withdraws all or part of the consent,
the company will destroy the Personal Location Information and
Location Information Use and Construction Office confirmation
data for the withdraw without delay.
- ④ Members (including legal representatives of users under
the age of 14) may request the company to read or notify the
reason or contents of the members' personal location information
when they are provided to a third party under the Act, or to
request correction if there is an error. If the company provides
the personal location information of the members directly to a
third party designated by the members, it will immediately notify
you of the date and purpose of the provision of the personal
location information to you by using smartphones that collect
personal location information in accordance
- ⑤ If the responsible person of children under 8 years of
age (including the incompetent and the severely mentally
handicapped) agrees in writing to the use or provision of
personal location information, the company believes that the
person has the right to exercise all the rights of the personal
location information entity.
- ⑥ The company designates a location information manager
(Han Jong-gil, 02-3433-5441, email@example.com) to secure the
location information of the members.
30. Compensation For Damage
- ① If a member violates the regulations of this Agreement
and causes damages to the company, the member who violates this
Agreement compensates the company for all damages.
- ② If the company receives compensation claims or lawsuits
from third parties by illegal acts or violation of these terms
and conditions by the member, the member indemnifies the company
with his or her own responsibility and expense, and if the
company is not exempted, the member compensates the company for
any damages caused by the member.
31. Exemption From Liability
- ① If a dispute between the company and its members
regarding the service use, the company and the members sincerely
consults to resolve the dispute.
- ② The company is not responsible for the disorder of
using the service which is attributable to the member.
- ③ The Korean law applies to the lawsuits filed between
the company and its users.
- ④ This Agreement was written in Korean. If the
translation of this Agreement differs from the agrrement in
Korean, the agreement in Korean takes precedence.
- ⑤ If a lawsuit is filed because the dispute is not
resolved in the consultation under paragraph 1 of this section,
the court in charge of the location of the "company" headquarters
is the exclusive jurisdiction. Attachment (Executive Date) of
this Agreement goes into effect on January 2, 2017.
32. Conflict Coordination and
- ① The company is exempted from the responsibility for
service provision if it cannot provide services due to natural
disasters, DDoS (DDOS) attacks, IDC failure, or due to a circuit
failure of the carrier or equivalent force.
- ② The company is not responsible for the disorder of
using the service which is attributable to the member.
- ③ The company is not responsible for loss of profit
expected by the member using the service or for damages caused by
data obtained through the service. The company is not responsible
for the details, such as the accuracy of the postings posted by
the members on the site as well.
- ④ The company shall is not obliged to intervene in
disputes between the members or between the members and the third
parties, and not be liable for damages resulting from such
- ⑤ The company is not responsible for any damages caused
by the leakage or provision of its personal information to others
by the member.
- ⑥ The opinions of the members and the company are not
related to the views expressed or disclosed through postings or
comments, and the company does not assumes any responsibility for
the postings or comments provided by the members.
- ⑦ On this service screen, the company does not intervene
in transactions made between the company (the authorized company)
and the member through links and banners, and is not held liable
for such transactions.
- ⑧ The company it not obliged to review or verify the
contents of the member's postings in advance of registration, and
is not responsible for the results.
- ⑨ The company is not responsible for any problems caused
by the member's computer environment or security issues that are
not within the scope of the company's control, or for problems
caused without the company's imputation, such as network hacking,
which is difficult to protect at the current level of security